- 1 head of radicchio
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella (not that dried shredded stuff in a bag)
- 1 generous handful of fresh basil
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil (if you can get your hands on a high quality bottle that would be best)
1. wash, drain, and slice the radicchio into slivers shown in the picture above.
2. cut up the mozzarella and add it to the radicchio
3. slice or tear the basil and add it to the mix (tearing gives it more flavor)
For the dressing:
Mix in a small bowl balsamic vinegar, a bit of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix this in with the salad. I don't have the exact measurements because I just do it by taste. The flavors should be light and complimentary.